If you are considering a farm diversification project in 2023/2024/2025 funding might be available as part of the Governments Levelling Up Programme through the following;
THE RURAL PROSPERITY FUND “RURAL FUND”
- The above supports the aims of the government’s Levelling Up White Paper and Future Farming Programme.
- It funds capital projects for small businesses and community infrastructure.
- This will help to improve productivity and strengthen the rural economy and rural communities.
- Support new and existing rural businesses to develop new products and facilities that will be of wider benefit to the local economy.
- This includes farm businesses looking to diversify income streams
Example projects could be the creation and expansion of:
- Rural leisure and tourism businesses
- Wedding venues
- Leisure facilities
Facilities for pet and equines such as:
- Pet health venues
Applications for the RURAL FUND will open in early 2023, if you have a project which would benefit from grant funding, please call Alan Falshaw 07425 186127 or email@example.com to discuss the process.