- About Us
- Professional Services
- Contact Us
Vickers & Barrass – Valuer
Vickers & Barrass are a growing multi-disciplinary firm covering the whole of North East England.
Our Chartered Surveyors, Farm Business Consultants, Environmental Specialists and Estate Agents
provide a full range of services for our client base.
We have two offices situated in Tow Law and Darlington and a team of 16 staff.
To service the needs of our existing client base we are looking for an experienced Valuer to join our
This is an exciting and varied role for a Chartered Surveyor who is passionate about valuation work.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Chartered Surveyor, an RICS Registered Valuer and
preferably also a Fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers.
This role is varied with no two days being the same. It is to facilitate our existing workload which
includes the valuation of residential and commercial properties, farms and land. This is for a whole
host of reasons from loan security work through to capital gains tax and inheritance tax planning.
– MRICS qualification and to be a Registered Valuer.
– An organised approach with attention to detail.
– An understanding of agriculture.
– Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and fellow professionals.
– Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
– Good information technology skills.
– Full UK drivers licence and own transport.
This role offers excellent career prospects to a senior level and a competitive package including a
Please apply in writing to all applications to our recruitment consultant
email@example.com / 07815731133.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.