Our specialist rural chartered surveyors and agricultural valuers use sound agricultural knowledge and industry awareness to provide a quality and astute farm business advice.
Vickers and Barrass can provide bespoke advice for any farming business. Our team have a practical approach to solving the issues which may affect your business. This comes from understanding that agriculture is not only an industry but also a way of life.
Our services are offered by staff who are actively involved in agriculture on a day to day basis as well having experience working for Natural England and Defra.
Our team can assist with:
- Strategic Business Planning and Analysis
- Funding Briefs
- Enterprise Gross Margins and Cash-Flows
- Rental Tenders
- Contract Farming and Share Farming Agreements
- Environmental Stewardship Schemes
- Grant advice and applications
- Environmental Land Management Scheme
- Nitrate Vulnerable Zones
- Cross Compliance
- General Farm Management Advice
Please get in touch if any of this is of interest.
Get In Touch
We are a firm of Rural Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents providing a range of professional services.