- About Us
- Professional Services
- Contact Us
Rural Surveyor Darlington
Vickers and Barrass are seeking a qualified Rural Surveyor to be based in our Darlington Office. The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified and will assist with a range of mixed surveying practices.
- Valuations of rural and residential property for secured loan, taxation, estate planning and dispute purposes.
- Rural property agency.
- Compensation and utilities work.
- Preparation of farm business tenancy agreements, grazing licences etc.
- Rural planning.
- SFI and environmental stewardship.
- RICS qualification.
- An organised approach with attention to detail.
- A strong rural background with a practical understanding of agriculture.
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients and fellow professionals.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good computer skills.
- Full UK Drivers licence and own transport
This role offers excellent career prospects to a senior level and a competitive package is available.
Please apply in writing to Holly Stafford Vickers & Barrass, Humbleton Park, West Auckland Road, Darlington, County Durham DL2 2YH or by email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.