- About Us
- Professional Services
- Contact Us
Plot 57, The Helmsley, Langley Park
(*) FLOORING INCLUDED!! CUL DE SAC location & NOT OVERLOOKED to rear, Impressive home with stunning countryside views. *Plot 57* - Live in this sought after development in the heart of County Durham countryside
Property Type Detached House
- EXCELLENT CUL DE SAC PLOT POSITION and NOT OVERLOOKED TO THE REAR
- CARPETS AND KARNDEAN FLOORING THROUGHOUT!
- Stunning countryside views
- Integral Garage
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/dining area with stainless steel appliances
- Spacious separate living room
- Master bedroom with En-Suite facilities
- Convenient spacious downstairs Utility Room and Cloaks
- Luxury property and high quality specification
- Peace of mind with a 10 year LABC Home Warranty & 2 years Builder’s Warranty
This innovatively designed four-bedroom home offers plenty of space for the whole family. The contemporary open plan kitchen/dining area is the perfect space for entertaining guests and includes elegant French doors leading out into the rear garden. A separate utility also leads out into the rear garden whilst the spacious living room is flooded with light from a large window at the front of the home.
Upstairs a fabulous master bedroom features En-Suite facilities with a large shower. Three further spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom are also located on the first floor.
•Open plan kitchen/dining area
•Spacious separate living room
•Generous Master bedroom with En-Suite
•Utility & Cloaks
Room MM FT
Living Room 3.290 x 5.031m10’10” x 16’6”
Kitchen /Dining 6.190 x 3.460m20’4” x 11’4”
Utility 2.372 x 1.775m7’9” x 5’10”
WC 938 x 1.775m3’1” x 5’10”
Garage 4.816 x 2.497m15’7” x 8’2”
Room MM FT
Bedroom 1 4.176 x 5.452m 13’8 x 17’11
En Suite 1.958 x 2.463m6’5” x 8’1”
Bedroom 2 4.565 x 3.052m15’0” x 10’0”
Bedroom 3 2.658 x 4.163m8’9” x 13’8”
Bedroom 4 3.417 x 2.452m11’3” x 7’11”
Bathroom 2.214 x 1.650m7’3” x 5’5”
The Bridleway, Langley Park is set in the heart of County Durham.
The stylish collection of 76, 2 bedroom bungalows, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes is located on the outskirts of Langley Park, just west of Durham City and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. The thriving village of Langley Park has a vast array of local businesses including supermarkets, hair and beauty salons, healthcare practitioners and many more.
The Bridleway development offers a range of properties which are both practical and stylish. All of the homes work beautifully with well-planned living spaces, and stylish design touches coupled with quality kitchen and tiling selections as standard.
Our house designs offer something for everyone, from two bedroom starter homes with everything you need in a compact design, to large family homes with garden rooms, walk in wardrobes or studies. We also offer a wide selection of Options to enable you to tailor your home to your needs and make creating your dream home a reality!
Whichever home you choose, you can be assured that it will come complete with our outstanding Dere Street Homes specification and design detail making your new home both practical and attractive.
NEW OPENING HOURS - Our Showhome & Marketing Suite on site is open Thursday to Monday. Thursday, Friday and Monday 10am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 11am - 5pm.
Call in to our development to or if you would like some dedicated time with our Development Sales Manager then contact us to book an appointment and come and see for yourself the location and what our homes could offer you!
Low Moor Road, Langley Park, County Durham, DH7 9UT
* Image may not show the exact property for sale and may be an example house type image only. Plot arrangement and materials are plot specific. Full details are available from our Development Sales Manager. Prices correct at the date of publication. All sizes quoted are approximate and include the garage where applicable. Prices are subject to availability and alteration without notice. Any offers are available on selected plots for a limited period and are subject to status, terms and conditions. Photographs show typical Dere Street Homes and may not show the house type listed for sale. The Company endeavours to sell all its properties to those purchasers considered to be in the best position to proceed to contract quickly at the time of release and it is at the Company’s discretion when in a situation where more than one prospective purchaser has equal ability to proceed. Please note we are unable to guarantee to contact any prospective purchaser, by telephone or otherwise, in connection with an unreleased plot. We would therefore respectfully advise all prospective purchasers to remain in contact with our Development Sales Managers on a regular basis to keep him/her informed of their continued interest in a specific plot. We would also make clear that the Company cannot be held responsible with regard to action taken to dispose of an existing property in anticipation of reserving a new Dere Street home.