Farnham, Langley Park, Durham
Offers Over £247,500
- Live in this sought after development in the heart of County Durham countryside
- Light and airy open plan kitchen/diner
- Wind down in the spacious living room with walk in bay window
- Single integral garage
- Cook in your dream kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities and walk-through dressing area
- Enjoy the convenience of downstairs cloaks and utility spaces
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 10 year LABC Home Warranty
*PLOT 35* Live in this sought-after development in the heart of County Durham countryside.
Integral single garage
EXCELLENT PLOT POSITION with SOUTH FACING GARDEN
Cook in your dream kitchen with stainless steel appliances including: single oven, gas hob, splashback and extractor.
Share family time together in the light and airy open plan dining and kitchen space.
Wind down in the spacious living room with walk in bay window.
Experience luxury in the master bedroom with en-suite facilities and walk-through dressing area.
Enjoy the convenience of downstairs cloaks and utility spaces.
Enjoy peace of mind with a 10 year LABC Home Warranty.
Light and space inspire the design of the Farnham three-bedroom home, which is immediately apparent as you step through the front door into the generously sized hall leading to the living room, with a large walk-in bay window flooding the room with natural light. To the rear, the spacious kitchen has a contemporary feel and, with its own dining area, it is ideal for family living with elegant patio style door opening onto the garden.
To the first floor, the master bedroom features walk through space ideal for wardrobes leading to the en-suite with large shower. The house is well equipped for the whole family with two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area
- Elegant patio style door opens onto rear garden
- Walk in bay window in living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Single integral garage
3.45m x 3.79m (11'3" x 12'5")
3.28m x 2.43m (7'8" x 7'9")
3.78m x 4.85m (12'4" x 15'9")
0.97m x 1.98m (3'2" x 6'5")
2.49m x 4.93m (8'2" x 16'2")
3.45m x 3.28m (11'3" x 10'8")
2.07m x 3.69m (8'9" x 11'1")
2.73m x 2.61m (8'10" x 8'6")
Development Marketing Suite and Showhome currently open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Thursday - Monday 10am -5pm. Telephone appointments also available. For all enquiries or to arrange your appointment contact us via email anytime or telephone our office Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
*All offers are subject to standard terms and conditions, non-transferable and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Get In Touch
We are a firm of Rural Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents providing a range of professional services.