We are looking for some great people to join our successful team
Come and work for a great team.
Vickers & Barrass are currently accepting applications for Secretaries/ PA’s to assist our busy team. There are two positions available, one at our Tow Law Office and the other at our Darlington Office.
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients and visitors and directing them to the appropriate team member.
- Responding to queries in person, via telephone and email.
- Developing and implementing office procedures.
- Performing administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
- Typing letters from dictation, keeping spreadsheets up to date and sending out all
- Organise invoicing and work alongside our accounts department.
Ideally, we are looking for people with experience in a secretarial role, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, who have knowledge of Word, Excel and Office based systems and can work both independently and as part of a team.
The position at Darlington will be part time and could fit around school hours. The position at Tow Law would ideally be full time (40 hours per week) but we may consider flexible hours for the right applicant.
In return we offer the opportunity to work as part of a small and successful team with good benefits.
Should either position be of interest then please email your CV and covering letter to our Office
Manager Holly Stafford (email@example.com) by 21 June 2021. All applications will be received in the strictest confidence.
Get In Touch
We are a firm of Rural Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents providing a range of professional services.