- About Us
- Professional Services
- Contact Us
Estate Agency and Lettings Manager Darlington based, full time
Vickers & Barrass are a multi-disciplinary firm covering the North East of England. Our Chartered Surveyors, Farm Business Consultants, Valuers, Environmental Specialists and Estate Agents provide a full range of services for our rural client base. We have an exciting opportunity for an Estate Agent to join our team in Darlington.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Estate Agent who thrives within a fast-paced environment. Within the role you will work alongside a dedicated estate agency and lettings team and provide a high level of customer service. Working as part of a team is key to this position and the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completing market appraisals for sales and lettings of rural and residential properties.
- Launching properties to the market.
- Registering applicants and maintaining records.
- Arranging viewing appointments and gaining feedback.
- Negotiating with potential buyers and lessees.
- Liaising with Vickers & Barrass’ marketing departing and provide them with content.
- Achieving sales targets.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Estate agency experience and NAEA qualification preferred, but not essential.
- Sound knowledge of, and experience in, sales, lettings and customer service are essential.
- Strong communicator must be friendly and outgoing with a professional telephone manner.
- Front of house experience with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent standard of written English language and attention to detail.
- Presentable, well-spoken and confident.
- Good IT skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Experience and general knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and meet deadlines.
- Pro-active and problem solving approach to tasks.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Full UK driving license.
Key Information About the Role:
- Hours of work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Holidays: 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Staff wellbeing programme.
- Auto enrolment in pension scheme with Royal London.
- Funding to complete further development such as Level 3 Estate Agency qualification.
This role offers excellent career prospects to a senior level and a competitive package is available. Our team is growing and we offer a good working environment and onsite parking.
Please apply in writing to:
Holly Stafford,Vickers & Barrass, Humbleton Park, West Auckland Road,Darlington, DL2 2YH or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.