Maltby, Langley Park, Durham
Offers Over £247,500
- Live in this sought after development in the heart of County Durham countryside
- Share family time together in the light and airy open plan dining and kitchen space
- Wind down in the spacious living room with walk in box window
- Single detached garage
- • Open plan kitchen/dining area opens out onto rear garden
- • Master bedroom fitted with en-suite with large shower
- Enjoy the convenience of downstairs cloaks
- Enjoy peace of mind with a 10 year LABC home warranty
*PLOT 21* Live in this sought after development in the heart of County Durham countryside.
Integral Single Garage
SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN!
Cook in your dream kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances including: single oven, gas hob, splashback and extractor.
Share family time together in the light and airy open plan dining and kitchen space
Wind down in the spacious living room with walk in box window
Experience luxury in the master bedroom with en-suite facilities
Enjoy the convenience of downstairs cloaks
Enjoy peace of mind with a 10 year LABC home warranty
The Maltby is a traditional three-bedroom home with striking finishing touches. The spacious living room is flooded with light from a delightful large box window, whilst the full width, open plan kitchen/dining and family area is bright and airy due to elegant French doors which open onto the rear garden. A separate cloaks and store complete the ground floor.
A beautiful turned staircase leads to the three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite with large shower.
- Spacious living area with box window
- Open plan kitchen/dining area opens out onto rear garden
- Downstairs cloaks
- Master bedroom fitted with en-suite with large shower
- Single detached garage
3.95m x 4.06m (12'10" x 13'3")
3.0m x 6.9m (9'9" x 22'9")
2.47m x 6.99m (8'1" x 22'9")
3.15m 3.79m (10'3" x 12'4")
2.44m x 3.20m (8'0" x 10'5")
2.51m x 2.61m (8'3" x 8'6")
Development marketing suite and showhome currently open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Thursday - Monday 10am -5pm. Telephone appointments also available. For all enquiries or to arrange your appointment contact us via email anytime or telephone our office Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
*All offers are subject to standard terms and conditions, non-transferable and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Get In Touch
We are a firm of Rural Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents providing a range of professional services.